WinRAR is a trialware file archiver utility for Windows, developed by Eugene Roshal of win.rar GmbH. It can create and view archives in RAR or ZIP file formats, and unpack numerous archive file formats.
It offers complete support for ZIP archives and RAR archives, but it is also able to unpack CAB, LZH, ARJ, TAR, ACE, GZ, UUE, JAR, BZ2, ISO, XZ, 7Z, and Z archives.
WinRAR is able to support archives and files of as much as 8,589 billion gigabytes in size. If you are simply looking for archiving functions, then there is no limit to how many files that this program may archive. There is no limit to the size of a file that this program is able to archive.
Features of WinRAR v5.91
- Add Files to Archive
- Extract Zip,RAR,ISO and Other Difference format
- Test Archive
- Reliable Archiving and Extraction
- able to archives files of as much as 8,589 billion gigabytes
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : WinRAR v5.91
- Setup Size : 6 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : June 29, 2020
- Developers Official Website : WinRAR
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows Xp and Up
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard Disk Space : 500MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)