VMware Workstation Player (formerly known as VMware Player) is a powerful virtualization application that allows you to run multiple virtual machines on your operating system. By using this software, you can runs one or more operating systems on the same computer without rebooting. It its very useful for developers, network admins and IT professionals to efficiently create, deliver, test, and run virtual machines and experiment in an isolated virtual environment. The program can create its own virtual machines as well as run existing virtual appliances.
VMware Workstation Player Full Version features faster performance, tighter integration, and better graphics than other similar apps. It has simple user interface, provides unmatched operating system support, multiple Snapshots and Clones, Virtual Rights Managements, support teams, and more. The Commercial edition is an advanced virtualization software that provides a streamlined user interface for creating, running and evaluating operating systems and applications.
Features of VMware Workstation Player
- TMP Supported
- Windows 11 Supported
- Create a new virtual machine with ease
- Supports Windows, Linux, Solaris, etc.
- Customize virtual disk and its hardware
- Support VMX, VMC, OVF or OVA file format
- Super excellent virtualization software
- Takes up a moderate amount of resources
- Easy virtualization for Windows and Linux
- Run Multiple VMs at one time (simultaneously)
- Unmatched System support and compatibility
- Manage and run all your virtual machine
- New Guest operating systems support
- DirectX 10.1 > higher visual quality
- And so much more.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : VMware Workstation Player 16.2.0_Activated.zip
- Setup Size : 512 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : October 16, 2021
- Developers Official Website : VMware
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 8 and Up
- RAM : 4GB
- Hard Disk Space : 10GB
- System Type : x64(64bit)
How to Download From AIOSetups.com
Download Old Versions >>