TextPad is a powerful yet easy-to-use text editor, programming IDE and hex editor that offers the essential features of text editing and programming. It is an excellent replacement for Notepad. Not only comes with a user-friendly interface, but also versatile and rich in features. This software allows you to customize the interface and workspace according to your desire. A tabbed interface allows you to open multiple files at the same time, instantly switch between tabs which make you easier to navigate and compare two or more files.
TextPad features new heuristics technology for detecting files, new left-to-right code editing for Unicode UTF-16, new command line in hexadecimal, and so on. It is designed to provide the functionality to the most demanding text editing requirements. It offers the usual editing features and options but has been extended in various ways, can edit files up to the limits of memory, support drag and drop and built-in spelling checker. In additions, the program also comes with macro recorder which will helps you to automate the operations.
Features of TextPad
- Advanced macro recorder for automate operations
- Built-in file comparison with parameter macros
- Built-in file manager and file explorer
- Can edit huge files (limited by memory)
- Can open and edit multiple files at once
- Customizable color syntax highlighting
- Customizable toolbars, tabs, bookmarks, etc.
- Extended cut, copy and paste capabilities
- Keyboard commands (can be customized)
- Restart exactly where you left off (recovery)
- Support drag and drop for copying and moving
- Supports for any left-to-right Unicode char
- Unlimited undo and redo capability, and more.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : TextPad 8.8.0_Activated.zip
- Setup Size : 28 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : June 16, 2021
- Developers Official Website : Textpad
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and up
- RAM : 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space : 100MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) and x64(64bit)