Phoenix OS inherits many features and functions of classic personal computer operating systems and also supports millions of mainstream Android applications. You can use it freely in any environment – home, office, education or any other. The Phoenix OS (x86) can run on devices with Intel x86 series CPUs. It can be installed on hard disk for operation, without affecting the original document system.
The Phoenix OS supports classified file management, LAN access, global search, and even the mouse operation, window dragging and file decompression. All these are familiar operations, which are simple and easy. Also try an alternative Android emulator for both Windows and Mac NoxPlayer
Features of PhoenixOS
- Enjoy huge amounts of applications
- Multiple tasks, high efficiency
- Manage applications for you
- Familiar keyboard shortcuts
- Easy management of files
- Notification center
- Classic “starting”
- Stardust Browser
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : PhoenixOSInstaller_v184.108.40.2064_x64.iso
- Setup Size : 850 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 2019/08/28
- Developers Official Website : PhoenixOS
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor or higher.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 25 GB of hard disk space.
- CD/DVD drive or a USB port.
- Internet connectivity (optional).