Parrot OS is a GNU/Linux distribution based on Debian and designed with Security and Privacy in mind while still being approachable to new Linux users.
Parrot OS includes a full portable laboratory for all kinds of cybersecurity operations, from pentesting to digital forensics and reverse engineering. Still, it also includes everything needed to develop your own software or keep your data secure. also you can try Kali-Linux or MX-Linux
Parrot Home Edition: is a general purpose operating system with the typical Parrot look and feel. This edition is designed for daily use, privacy and software development. Parrot Tools can be manually installed to assemble a custom and lightweight pentesting environment.
Parrot Security Edition: is a special purpose operating system designed for Penetration Test and Red Team operations. It contains a full arsenal of ready to use pentest tools.
Parrot IoT and Cloud Appliances: are special editions of Parrot Security made for embedded devices, cloud environments, virtual machines and other special deployments.
Features of Parrot
- Collection of Pentest Tools
- Good GUI
- Portable and universal
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : Parrot-security-4.11.2_amd64.iso
- Setup Size : Up to 4.5 GB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 2021-Jun-03
- Developers Official Website : Parrot Security CIC.
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor or higher.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 25 GB of hard disk space.
- CD/DVD drive or a USB port.
- Internet connectivity (optional).