Nox Player is a free Android emulator dedicated to bring the best experience to users who want to play Android games and apps on PC like a Call of Duty Mobile, PUBG Mobile, Clash of Clans, Clash Royale, Brawl Stars, Arena of Valor, Free Fire, etc. Based on Android 4.4.2 and compatible with X86/AMD, it gained a great advantage in performance, stability, and compatibility compared with similar programs like BlueStacks, YouWave, or Andy the Android Emulator.
Nox Digital Entertainment Co. Limited is a team of like-minded geeks who live in Hong Kong and develop the best App player software loved by mobile Apps and games users around the world. It has over 150 million users in more than 150 countries and 20 different languages. Nox Emulator (Nox Player for PC) is committed to providing the best digital solution for users and make connections of Android, Windows, and Mac. also try Alternative Android OS Phoenix OS
Features of NoxPlayer
- Totally green and free.
- Compatible to run on Windows 10.
- Virtual location function. Support all GPS-based games including Pokemon Go and Ingress. Players can walk and change speed with keyboards.
- Support multiple instances for users.
- Extreme compatibility with apps.
- In-built video recorder and macro recorder.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : nox_setup_v188.8.131.52_full_intl.exe
- Setup Size : 500 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 2021/10/29
- Developers Official Website : Bignox
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and Up
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard Disk Space : 50MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) and x64(64bit)
How to Download From AIOSetups.com
See Old Versions >>