NetSetMan Pro is a powerful network settings manager software that enables you to create and switch between Unlimited different profiles with network settings. NetSetMan is verry easy, intuitive to handle, and reliable assistant to anyone who wants to easily juggle multiple network profiles from the system tray. It allows you to create and easily switch between different profiles with network settings such as Internet Protocol (TCP/IP) Properties, IP address, subnet mask, default gateway, DNS server, IPv6, Win server, SMTP, network drives, hosts, computer name, DNS domain, work group, scripts, and more.
NetSetMan Pro comes both with an installer and portable edition. With this software, you can configure system network settings including Windows Firewall exceptions and notifications, configure advanced TCP/UP parameters, MAC address, and more.
Features of NetSetMan Pro 5.0.6
- Powerful management for network settings
- Detailed information for all IP and net settings
- Allow the use of MSN without admin privileges
- Administration for defining usage permissions
- Quick create and switch between net profiles
- LAN and WAN IP Addresses and WiFi Management
- DNS Suffix, Route Table, SMTP Server, etc.
- Automatically launch at system startup
- Supports command line, and so much more.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : NetSetMan Pro 5.0.6_Activated.zip
- Setup Size : 12 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) and 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : June 27, 2021
- Developers Official Website : Netsetman
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and up
- RAM : 512 MB
- Hard Disk Space : 100MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) and x64(64bit)