IcoFX is an icon creation software for Microsoft Windows. Previously a freeware, it allows editing multiple formats of icons with support for transparency. Icons can also be converted from one format to another, for instance from a Macintosh icon to a Windows icon.
icofx is an award winning professional icon and cursor editor for Windows. It is an all-in-one solution for icon creation, extraction and editing. It is designed to work with Windows and Macintosh icons supporting transparency.
Features of IcoFX v3.4
- Create icons and cursors
- Create and edit icon and cursor libraries using the built in resource editor.
- Import, export and extract
- Advanced editor
- Image objects
- Batch process files
- Icon libraries
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : IcoFX v3.4
- Setup Size : 15 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : Apr 15, 2020
- Developers Official Website : Icofx
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and Up
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard Disk Space : 100MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)