The elementary OS is a free and open source Linux operating system (or distribution) designed for desktop and laptop computers. It is based on Ubuntu, and the new version is released in the market after the release of the LTS version of Ubuntu. In the operating system there are features and user interface similar to Apple’s MacOS and Microsoft Windows, as soon as you log on to the desktop screen, you will see that the UI is identical to macOS, and going further in the OS reminds you about the features of Microsoft Windows. We have to say that it will be very friendly for Mac and PC users everyday.
This release was based on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, and includes many new features and updates in comparison to the previous release, such as Multi-Touch Support, Added Dark Style Look, New Accent Colors, AppCenter Apps Now Packaged and Delivered as Flatpaks, A New Permissions View in System Settings, New Notification Bubbles, Redesigned Notification Center, The new Tasks app, built in firmware update, the Mail app has been completely rewritten, Calendar also supports Online Accounts integration, Refresh UI and several new features in the Camera app, improved Code app, and more. Also you can try Deepin
Features of Elementary
- Improved Notifications & Redesigned Notification Center
- Improved Desktop Workflow & Screenshot Utility
- First-Party Flatpak Apps & Permissions View
- More Stability and Security
- Dark Style & Accent Color
- Firmware Updates App
- Multi-Touch Gestures
- Improved Installer
- Online Accounts
- New Tasks App
- Screen Shield
- App Updates
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : elementary-os.iso
- Setup Size : 2.20 GB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 23,August, 2021
- Developers Official Website : Elementary
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor or higher.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 25 GB of hard disk space.
- CD/DVD drive or a USB port.
- Internet connectivity (optional).