Deepin is an free and open source Linux operating system based on Debian (stable branch). It provides a beautiful, user-friendly, safe and stable experience, with beautiful design that you can use it for work, personal use or entertainment. The graphical environment used in Deepin is its own, known as Deepin Desktop Environment (or DDE), which is built on Qt and is available for various other Linux distros such as Manjaro, Arch or Fedora.
Deepin has its own window manager known as ‘dde-kwin’, and a wide range of apps developed by Deepin’s development team such as Deepin Installer, File Manager, System Monitor, Package Manager, Deepin Clone, Deepin Store, Screen Recorder, Voice Recorder, Deepin Screenshot, Deepin Terminal, Image Viewer, Deepin Movie, Music, Calendar, Deepin Editor, and more.
Features of Deepin
- Fingerprint Support For “Multiple” Sensors
- Personalized notification management
- New Enchanting Graphical Interface
- Support for Light and Dark themes
- Dual-kernel system installation
- Updated Deepin Installer
- Updated calendar app
- A new font manager
- App Store Update
- Voice notes
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : deepin-desktop-community-20.2.4.iso
- Setup Size : 3 GB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 21,September, 2021
- Developers Official Website : Wuhan Deepin Technology Co. Ltd.
Minimum System Requirements
- 2 GHz processor or higher.
- 2 GB of RAM.
- 25 GB of hard disk space.
- CD/DVD drive or a USB port.
- Internet connectivity (optional).