Cisco Packet Tracer is a powerful network simulation software that allows students to experiment with network behavior with great simulation, visualization, authoring, assessment, and collaboration capabilities and facilitates the teaching and learning of complex technology concepts. Packet Tracer lets students create a network with an almost unlimited number of devices, encouraging practice, discovery, and troubleshooting.
Packet Tracer provide a realistic simulation of functional networks, the application itself utilizes only a small number of features found within the actual hardware, allowing instructors to easily teach and demonstrate complex technical concepts and networking systems design.
Features of CISCO Packet Tracer
- Powerful networking simulation tool
- Innovative discovery and troubleshooting
- Advanced network learning experience
- All level experiment with network behavior
- Powerful custom scripting modules
- Create a network with unlimited devices
- And so much more.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : CISCO Packet Tracker 7.3.1 x64.zip
- Setup Size : 160 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : October 17, 2020
- Developers Official Website : Netacad
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows Xp and Up
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard Disk Space : 50MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)