Blender is the free and open source 3D creation suite. It supports the entirety of the 3D pipeline—modeling, rigging, animation, simulation, rendering, compositing and motion tracking, even video editing and game creation.
Through it’s open architecture, Blender provides cross-platform interoperability, extensibility, an incredibly small footprint, and a tightly integrated workflow. Blender is one of the most popular Open Source 3D graphics application in the world.
Features of Blender 2.83.5
- Fully integrated creation suite, offering a broad range of essential tools for the creation of 3D content, including modeling, uv-mapping, texturing, rigging, skinning, animation, particle and other simulation, scripting, rendering, compositing, post-production, and game creation;
- Cross platform, with OpenGL uniform GUI on all platforms, ready to use for all versions of Windows (98, NT, 2000, XP), Linux, OS X, FreeBSD, Irix, Sun and numerous other operating systems;
- High quality 3D architecture enabling fast and efficient creation work-flow;
- More than 200,000 downloads of each release (users) worldwide;
- Small executable size, easy distribution.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : Blender 2.83.5 64-bit / Portable
- Setup Size : 135 MB (x64bit) / 156 MB (x64bit) Portable
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : Aug 19, 2020
- Developers Official Website : Blender
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and Up
- RAM : 1GB
- Hard Disk Space : 500MB
- System Type : x64(64bit)