APK Editor Studio is an open-source tool that allows you to edit or replace APK resources, including the App Name/Title, icons, and any other resources of an Android application.
It allows you to change/edit the App icon, title (including translations into different languages), view or replace images, edit/modify the basic properties of the Android manifest without having to dive into its internal structure.
Features of APK Editor Studio
- Permission Editor
- APK Sign
- APK Installer
- and much more.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : APK Editor Studio.zip
- Setup Size : 35 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : October 20, 2021
- Developers Official Website : Alexander Gorishnyak
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and Up
- RAM : 512MB
- Hard Disk Space : 1GB
- System Type : x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)
- Java Development Kit
How to Download From AIOSetups.com
Download Old Versions >>