iCloud activation lock is a security feature of iOS, Apple’s operating system for the iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, and the Apple Watch?
This security system protects your iPhone and its data if it is stolen or lost.
The iCloud lock protects the iPhone and prevents it from being setup and used by anyone else until the owner’s Apple ID and iCloud password are typed into the device. Without the security details, the device can’t be setup or used by anyone but the original owner.
checkra1n jailbreak to bypass iCloud on any device from iPhone 5s to iPhone X. The idea is to do SSH via USB, as checkra1n uses SSH ramdisk, and delete /rename or patch the Setup.app running iCloud activation screen on your device.
This method is different from the Custom Firmware restore iCloud bypass method but the idea is the same => patch or invalidate setup.app to bypass activation screen.
Unfortunately, deleting Setup.app will force your device to get the baseband activation status to UNACTIVATED so the following services won’t work on your device:
- No SIM signal (no service issue)
- No iMessage
- No Facetime
- Not able to add new iCloud account
Features of All in One iCloud Bypass Tool v1.0
- Instant iCloud bypass
- Respring Your Phone
- bypass iCloud From iPhone 5s to x
- any iPhone From IOS 12.4.4 to 13.6
- any ipad From IOS 12.4.4 to 13.6
- iTunes Transfer Support
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : AIO iCloud Bypass Tool v1.0
- Setup Size : 92 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 7/6/2020
- Developers Official Website : FRPFile and iremove.tools >> AIOSetup_Creator
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 7 and Up
- RAM : 1GB
- Hard Disk Space : 300MB
- System Type : x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)