AIORA1N is a Simple VOID Linux Based Checkra1n Collection for Windows Users its AIO Solution is intended to give windows users the ability to switch one version of checkra1n to another one means users can run the latest version of checkra1n or the Old Version of Checkra1n with one simple command without making any other bootable drive all in one package.
This Checkra1n is mainly useful to Rejailbreak already Jailbroken iDevice by Switching their compatible version of checkra1n it also supports Running CLI Mod Checkra1n.
Included Version of Checkra1n in this windows pack
- v0.9.8 | v0.10.2 | v0.11.0 | v0.12.0 | v0.12.1 | v0.12.2 | v0.12.4
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : AIORA1N_By_AIOUnlockerv0_1.iso
- Setup Size : 502 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 32 bit (x86) / 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : March 29, 2022
- Developers Official Website : AIOUnlocker
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System: Any Windows
- RAM: 512MB
- USB Flash Drive: 1GB or Up
- System Type : x86(32bit) or x64(64bit)
How to Use AIORA1N
How to Download From AIOSetups.com
Download Old Versions >>
How to Use this tool
How to use it?
– 2GB or up USB Flash Drive
– Any Windows PC
if you have the above requirement you’re good to go so now follow our step.
1. Plug Your USB Drive and run Rufus
2. Then Chose the right USB Drive in rufus Device section
3. Then Chose the ISO File by Clicking Select
4. Finally Click Start and wait until it Finish
After making a bootable USB Drive Process end Restart your Computer and Start it up from the USB Drive.
Username => anon
done you’re logged in follow on-screen instruction