Adobe XD is a powerful vector-based application for designing and prototyping user interfaces for mobile and web applications. It allows users to create user experience (UX) or user interfaces for web applications and mobile (Apple iOS, Microsoft Windows, Google Material Design, etc.). The program supports vector design and website wireframing, and creating simple interactive click-through prototypes.
Adobe XD offers many features were either hard to use or nonexistent in other Adobe design applications like Illustrator or Photoshop that allow creative design and functionality even easier. This tool is specifically designed to build prototypes as well as creating high-fidelity user interfaces and design. You can create frames, high fidelity interactive prototypes and design applications and web sites. You can import visuals into Visual Studio or IDE of your choice to start creating the final application.
Features of Adobe XD
- Create interactive prototypes with ease
- Work with one or hundreds of workspaces
- Combine drawing surfaces to visualize apps
- Create designs for any screens and devices
- Copy design elements between drawing faces
- Control panel and next generation symbols
- Publish and share prototypes to get feedback
- Liquid working with drawing surfaces, etc.
- Access cloud colors and character formats
- And so much more.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : Adobe XD 43.0.12x64_Activated.zip
- Setup Size : 347 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 17 September 2021
- Developers Official Website : Adobe
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 10 and Up
- RAM : 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space : 10 GB
- System Type : x64(64bit)