Adobe InDesign is a professional publishing software that can be used to create posters, brochures, newspapers, magazines, books, and other. InDesign is the successor to PageMaker, it helps you in creating and laying out publications which support Unicode for word processing, advanced layout styles, advanced typography fonts, advanced transparency features, optical margin alignment, and cross-platform scripting. In additions, It can also publish content to e-books using EPUB, PDF, SWF and other online formats for any platforms and any devices.
Adobe InDesign is the industry-leading page design and layout toolkit. The latest version of the software introduced new file formats, new faster performance, incredible speed and precision, new automatically syncs your assets and new instant access assets, and new high-quality and royalty-free assets library. It has been optimized to work collaboration, it allows you and your team to work on a project done or edited simultaneously in the same time and displays any changes that occur in real-time.
Features of Adobe InDesign
- All objects are live and fully editable
- Integrated with adobe creative assets
- Borders and shading to paragraphs
- Controls, highlights adjust automatically
- Export to PDF options print dialog
- Fast zooming, scrolling, paging and more.
- High-quality and royalty-free images
- Performance system improvements
- Publish online preview without plug-in
- Table supports for graphics and images
- Collaboration and changes in real-time
- Many other feature improvements.
Full Software Setup Details
- Software Name : Adobe InDesign 2021 v22.214.171.124x64_Activated.zip
- Setup Size : 973 MB
- Setup Type : Offline Installer
- Compatibility : 64 bit (x64)
- Released On : 17 September 2021
- Developers Official Website : Adobe
Minimum System Requirements
- Operating System : Windows 10 and Up
- RAM : 4 GB
- Hard Disk Space : 20 GB
- System Type : x64(64bit)